A decent week for miles but not what I wanted. I was hoping for a 50 mile week but between the rain and work commitments I didn't make it that far. There were two days I wanted to run but didn't get to. I guess I'll be well rested for Monday.
Here's how the week went...
Monday, 7:30am - 26.21 in 4:51:36 = 11:07/mile
Avg. HR - 140bpm
Wednesday, 8:30pm - 3.01 in 24:10 = 8:02/mile
Avg. HR - 156bpm
Thursday, 7:30pm - 7.01 in 59:40 = 8:31/mile
Avg. HR - 159bpm
Total miles: 36.23
5.04.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks for the comment. Followed the rabbit trail to your blog. 5 acres in Wisconsin, huh? Nice. I grew up in Missouri on a farm...my wife and I are looking to get back to the woods...just sold our house in Bend and renting this cabin. We've been looking/shopping. West coast prices are stupid. So, maybe back to the midwest, as I'd rather work to grow food than work to pay a mortgage. We've been scouting NW Arkansas. Good growing season, small mountains, close to family, lost of woods. And yes, ticks again. :) Cheers.
A nice surprise! Thanks for the reply. Cheap land and farms out here in the midwest. We have a great organic community up here but an unfortunately short growing season. As you know...no mountains but plenty of hills. We live at the terminal moraine of the last glaciation so lots of exposed rock and short steep hills.
In a past life I was a rep for Montrail out here. A good crew of people that I miss contact with. Give Krissy my good wishes.
Keep writing. I've enjoyed reading it.
Dude, love the fall view from your kitchen window pic. Nice. I miss the fall colors. High desert is pretty dull. We may be back your way in a year or two. We're trying to put a farm "gameplan" together in the next year. I'll tell Krissy hey. Just ran with her and Sean Meissner at Smith Rock for 3 hours this morning. Finally getting warmer temps here. Been slow coming this spring. Cheers.
Jeff,
I hope you can make the farm gameplan work. I think it would be a great way to raise a family. Close to the dirt is usually a good thing. We just melted out up here as well. Everything is pretty soggy these days. Still, it's nice to run in warmth even if you have to stop for an occasional tick or twenty. Warm weather means evening tick-checks. (We like to call it foreplay up here in the woods.)
Later.
Post a Comment