I think out of a lack of other things to say I'll continue to post my weekly miles for a while. At the very least it helps to motivate me to keep my miles up.
This was a good week for me. I felt good, not too tired. I'm anxious to see how another week feels.
Sunday, 7:00pm - Home - south entrance of Straight Lake State Park - home.
5.55 in 47:59 = 8:38/mile
Avg. HR - 159bpm
Monday, 7:15am - Wild River State Park, MN - basically an out and back with a few miles added at the end to hit the marathon mark.
26.21 in 4:47:12 = 10:57/mile
Avg. HR - 142bpm
Wednesday, 7:35pm - William O'Brien State Park, MN - Ran a loop on the ski trails. Still feeling a little fatigued from Monday.
5.35 in 43:34 = 8:08/mile
Avg. HR - 158bpm
Thursday, 7:00pm - Willy O' - Ski trails, felt good, relaxed.
8.02 in 1:06:58 = 8:21/mile
Avg. HR - 158bpm
Friday, 8:00pm - Willy O' - Ski trails, felt good, last 2.5 in the dark without a light, spooked alot of people as I cruised past their campsites on the soft trail.
10.44 on 1:28:01 = 8:26/mile
Avg. HR - 155bpm
Weekly total: 55.57
5.11.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment