1.17.2009

First Run 2009

I did my first run of the year on Jan. 15th in Estes Park.
3.68 miles
27 minutes
7200 feet above sea level.

I'm heading into three days of sales meetings followed by four days of a trade show so I won't have time or energy to go again for at least a week. I'd really like the next run to be at a lower altitude but I have to admit that the temps up here are much better than what's happening back in Wisconsin right now. Maybe when I get home I'll put the road bike on the trainer and at least get some muscle back along with some aerobic capacity. I know I won't have the patience to stick with the trainer for long but I should be able to keep at it at least until we're past the deep freeze.

1 comment:

nwgdc said...

Not a bad place to kick off the year! Enjoy the weather, but it's getting "warm" back here...9 above at teh moment!