Pure neglect. I have no other excuse.
It is pretty bad to leave that last, sort of depressing post up for so long. It makes it look like I'm that depressed about Tua. It was rough but not that rough. Well, ok maybe it was but I still didn't need to leave that up for so long.
That's about all I've got for you right now. I'm not running but I'm feeling like I'm about to start again. I need to start again. At least that's what my wife says. Apparently I become sort of an ass if I don't exercise. I start a new job in a couple weeks that will allow me to run at lunch. I should try to get going before then but unsure if I will.
Ok, that's really all for now.
I'm sure as I begin running I'll be back to post something of value,
Hope you're all well.
7.01.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Good to have you back! Get running!
(but avoid the ticks :)
Thanks Nic!
unable to avoid those little bastards.
Funny thing...i pulled one off my wifes butt (don't ask) a few days ago and another off her neck this morning.
I spent a week turkey hunting and only got a few. For some reason she gets them more than I.
I was just checking out some pics from Western States this morning. My friend Krissy was first chick!
Seeing those photos planted the seed for me. I'll be back soon.
Wait...Krissy as in Krissy Moehl? (Second Chick)...your FRIEND?
It's getting dirty around here with all the names being dropped :)
Only dirty if you don't really know them.
I worked with Krissy at Montrail for a few years. I see her a few times a year at trade shows, connect on FB, etc.
She was second? 19+ hours at Western States is second?! Crazy.
Good to hear from you! I also become not such a sweetheart if I'm not running. Here's to coming back.
David,
I checked out your blog the other day. You look like you've lost some weight! Careful or you'll be down-right skinny if you keep it up.
Post a Comment