10.06.2008

End Of The Season

I don't have much time to write today so I'll just say that the 50 mile run went well. The weather was perfect. There was a beautiful frost on the ground in the morning and the rest of the day was full of sunshine, falling leaves, and good friends. No the good friends weren't falling. Although, I did see Joel's son Eli take a couple of nose dives but those don't count since it was his first time trail running and it was dark.
I'll make time later this week to write a full report. Everyone but me shot photos so we'll have to look to them for pics whenever they're ready to post them.

5 comments:

Steve said...

I had an awesome time, Pete. Thanks so much for organizing the run and thanks to Christian for being our lackey. I'll be posting pics up very soon on my blog. E-mail me if you want any of them. Thanks again!

Steve

nwgdc said...

Man, I can't wait to see the pictures!

David Ray said...

Good deal. Glad to hear it went well and looking forward to more details.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting this event on!

Tea said...

I can't wait for the pix!